torsdag 24. november 2011

Starting to write a bit in English aswell!

I know I promised to nearly only write in Norweigen, but think I have to change a little bit about that. So basiclly this is a blog that goes over one year, when I'm placed in New Zealand to work. It will be heaps of fun, and lots of new experiences. Hopefully..

So now I've been here for a little over a week, starting to learn more slang, and understanding alot more.And just setteling in. I'm working on a farm, with 950 cows that need to be milked each day, and just imagen all of those calfs... But that bit is quite fun, driving around on a motorbike and showing that girl also can do things like this, it is not a mans work, or doesn't always need a mans touch.

When I got here they told me, that they would throw me into the deep, and I had to sink or swim.. I am still swimming and holding my head over water. And think I have changed some of the ways they think about girls here, that is quite cool. And is also trying to teach some of them where Norway is. Because they think it is in the middle of Europe...

Tomorrow will be my first day of, and that is going to be quite nice, going of shopping and seeing other people, and I'll try not to live by Murphy's law, where what can go wrong will go wrong. That is what I have done the last days, calf was dying, getting cows stuck, bending steal up in the rotating cowshed. Getting my bike stuck in the mud, and stuff like that. But today was quite nice, where I was fighting calfs, and tagging them! :) having a bit of fun, "arguing" with the boss when we were doing this.

So for now, If I could be a superhero I would be Awsome man. Flying around the world fighting crime, according to my awsome plan! :D


1 kommentar:

  1. And if I saw criminals trying to lie
    Hurting other people and making them cry
    I'd haul them off to jail in my Awesome Van.
    Because I would be Awesome Man.

    hate at eg må ver anonym.

    SvarSlett